Keeping a house clean can be one heck of a challenge, and to be honest, include me in the group of people who are not very good at it. I mean, it’s not that I can’t clean, it’s just that I’m lazy about it. So if you show up at my house unannounced, there’s a very high possibility that it will be very dirty and untidy. You’ll find clothes all over the floor, dust on pretty much everything, and the washroom? Ugh… washrooms are the worst!
I’m definitely not the only one that absolutely hates cleaning the washroom. Ironically, with all of the gross germs that it harbours, the washroom may very well be the place that needs the most cleaning. So when I finally do force myself to clean my washrooms, what’s the best and most efficient way to do it?
Thanks to HouseholdHacker, we have 7 amazing washroom cleaning hacks to make your washroom its cleanest with the least amount of time and effort as possible! And as if that wasn’t good enough, he uses a lot of items that you probably already have lying around in your home.
These cleaning tricks include:
- Cleaning your toilet by pouring vinegar in the tank, scrubbing down the bowl with vinegar, and flushing (skip to 1:57 of the video to see the full details!)
- Cleaning your mirrors with newspapers and tea
- Removing water stains on fixtures with the acid from lemons
- Washing nasty toothbrush holders and soap dispensers in the dishwasher
- Keeping your toilet brush clean by adding all-purpose cleaner to the holder (this is genius!)
For all the details and more washroom cleaning hacks, check out this brilliant video below. And don’t forget to share this story with your family and friends!